Imagine the sweet, tangy taste of strawberries with the bittersweet umami of Matcha! We tried this out and the eclectic burst of flavours was a party for our tastebuds.
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Uji Matcha
- 100ml of your preferred milk
1. Create the strawberry puree. Mix 1/2 cup of strawberries, 1/2 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of sugar over heat. Mash coarsely to ensure a smooth texture.
2. Whisk 1 full tbsp of Uji Matcha and 50ml of hot water until frothy.
3. In a serving glass, spoon in the strawberries, then fill the rest of the glass with ice. Add 100ml of milk (of your choice), then the Matcha mixture.