A classic Matcha Latte recipe. It's a lot easier to make than most think! There are many benefits to making your own Matcha Latte:
- Use your own milk
- Add as much or as little sugar as you want
- Jazz it up with, e.g. strawberry compote
Discover how to make your own Matcha Latte - it's fast and fuss-free!
1. Sieve 2 small scoops of Matcha Powder.
2. Add 60ml of hot water (non-boiling water preferred, about 80 degrees Celsius).
3. Whisk with a Matcha Whisk or electric whisk in a bowl.
4. Mix in with 80-120ml of your favourite milk (dairy, oat or soy). Use less milk if you prefer your Matcha Latte to be less milky!
5. Add the whisked Matcha slowly for beautiful swirls.
6. Add sugar to taste.
7. Optional - add foamed milk and a dash of Matcha Powder atop.
8. Mix well and enjoy!